Tuesday 21 April 2020

How to become more Creative as a nation..... (i)





How to become more Creatice as a nation..... (i)

----

Enable your youth to spend a year as an aupair ,  anywhere..

.... that would be a st!art.

Travel opens minds, widens horizons and educates thru activity....

this posting in Au Pairs in Austria on fb




  
Feedback from our An AuPair ❤️
" Austria is a beautiful country. I really liked it. My AuPair year has brought me many opportunities. I have improved my German level, traveled a lot, made new great friends and have gained many great experiences in a developed European country. I also had a super fun time with the kids 😊
It's definitely worth spending an AuPair year in Austria. It opens your way into the future and gives you a chance to get an education in Europe. It's also a great opportunity to learn German "
Kateryna from Ukraine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Football Summer Camp Kenya

  Summer Week being organised in Kenya, 100 kids expected, currently only have one football contact for ideas please CaSO Youths   or Vienna...