Saturday 12 August 2023

Course - Maths for 5 year olds

Targeting my daughter, and her friends, how to get her started on this Khan Academy Program for Maths

“Every day I am amazed @khanacademykids is free, and I am so grateful for how much it has contributed to my kid’s development.”

from their website here https://learn.khanacademy.org/khan-academy-kids/ 

 “Every day I am amazed @khanacademykids is free, and I am so grateful for how much it has contributed to my kid’s development.” J. Hernandez, via Twitter

“Parents: If you are looking for an educational app for your 2-5 yr old, download @khanacademykids - seriously most research-based, engaging, non-annoying app.  AND IT’S FREE.”  T. Peltier, via Twitter

My 4-year old is working on @khanacademy’s app @khanacademykids this morning and loving it. The combo of school facts along with social/emotional content is outstanding.” - M. Nemerow, via Twitter 

lLooking to set up a zoom call ( a bit like this one for English ) for parents to discuss, along with Bella an experienced Maths Coach here in Vienna, and Aymane, a Maths scholar here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Football Summer Camp Kenya

  Summer Week being organised in Kenya, 100 kids expected, currently only have one football contact for ideas please CaSO Youths   or Vienna...