Saturday 11 November 2023

Ilvie Little script - English

 

Zu diesem Event

  • 30 Minuten
  • Mobile E-Tickets

having said hello, we split into breakout rooms of two three or four, and run through the script as a sample of two person readers script

Readers Theatre Script for two, in English,
adapted from “Ilvie Little and the fearless sailors” by Susanne Stemmer

Leonie meets Ilvie ( and Theo ) p17-19

L. I'm Leonie. And who are you ?
I. My name is Ilvie, and this is my friend Theo. We just wanted to stop for a while. May we sit down next to you?
L. Yes, of course! I'm very happy to meet you. Here, let me move these photos so you can sit down beside me.
I. Thank you. They look very interesting, what are they?
L. They are old photos of my great-grandmother. My family are sailors, and we all go to sea very early. My great grand-mother Grace was a very famous sailor, and a pirate!
I. That sounds fascinating! May I see?
L. Of course. Look, this is her first ship, the Anastasia!
I. Wow, how nice! Take a look, Theo. What a beautiful ship the Anastasia is!
L. Great-grandmother was so wise and so strong that she conquered all the other pirate captains!

Exploring the Anastasia p28-29

I. Come on Theo, I'll hold your hand. ... Wow! It's cool down here. L. Come on, take a look over here.
I. Where are you? I don't see you.
L. Here!

I. Oh! You scared me!
L. Sorry, I didn't mean to.! Look, this was the library. There are all kinds of books about

sailing and navigation, and a lot of old sea charts. It looks as if my great-grandmother were just here.

I. All the stuff that she left lying around is still here, that's fantastic.
L. That's my great-grandmother's old ship's lantern! Wait a minute, there must be matches here somewhere.
I. Oh my goodness! It's really beautiful. Leonie, we just have to find the treasure map and go to sea on the Anastasia! Is there any hint of where that map might be?
L. Hmm...I don't know. Many people have already tried to find the old map but so far nobody has succeeded. I really think the treasure map is lost.

More about Ilvie and her adventures at www.ilvielittle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Football Summer Camp Kenya

  Summer Week being organised in Kenya, 100 kids expected, currently only have one football contact for ideas please CaSO Youths   or Vienna...