Tuesday 24 March 2020

Course "Parenting With Awareness"


Parenting With Awareness

Your calm presence is the most valuable asset you have as a parent. Mindfulness and self-care can support you.

---
pursuing an idea from many years ago, that of topping and tailing a "lesson" from a world class practioner, in this case :-

Lucianne Hackbert, PhD. and I am a life coach, guide and teacher. .... 
...As a new mother, I felt so vulnerable. At times this sensitivity overwhelmed me. I turned to my personal practice of yoga and mindfulness to super-charge my confidence. I noticed that when I took the time to care for myself, I felt more open, loving, attentive, and wise with my family. .... 
...When I took the time to replenish my internal resources, I was more equipped to handle the challenges that arose naturally out of everyday parenting situations. I learned that the strategies that were useful for my clients were also helpful to me as a parent.

a 2 hour course, delivered within a group in 4 x 1 hour sessions. Format, meet weekly in an online space for coffee, follow half an hour of the course individually, exchange views and feedback. Assemble again the following week

Go to the course information on Happiness.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Football Summer Camp Kenya

  Summer Week being organised in Kenya, 100 kids expected, currently only have one football contact for ideas please CaSO Youths   or Vienna...