Thursday 23 April 2020

Pradeep


I was introduced to Pradeep by Mark, and some while later funded a projector for his education project in Nepal. Was overjoyed to see photos of my investment in action.

Pradeep later told me he had moved out of his flat and rented a larger training centre and was staying there, not sure if it was a "sleeping under the desk " activity... like in Silicon Alley

He has gone from strength to strength, spent two summers in Holland with energy from all over the world, he has met people I know ther but I have not yet met him myself

Time to harvest carrots , Packaging and sell to the local market .
..Glimpse from agriculture field to vegetable market ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Football Summer Camp Kenya

  Summer Week being organised in Kenya, 100 kids expected, currently only have one football contact for ideas please CaSO Youths   or Vienna...