Monday 5 June 2023

Courses on offer:-

The Learning Street has a clear focus on extending access to the internet for purposes of among other things connection, communication and online learning. Príme Goal - everyone has access to fast , reliable, affordable internet, as currently "enjoyed" by a percentage of the world. 

The Learning Street also promotes a wide variety of courses from established and new providers, with the aim of encouraging people to go online and learn as part of their individual  lifelong life-wide learning plans. Over time we intend to provide mentoring groups where an experienced mentor supports a group of students as mentees and helps to guide them through appropriate tailored learning paths , aimed at certification , to enhance employability, for those members seeking career advancement. 

The Learning Street does not currently generate content, so the links below are to other providers, who if not mentioned in the title, should become clear on linking through 




A mixture of free and fee courses, local and global  

Courses on offer:-
A  Start Online Goal Mapping now ( from Brian Mayne
B  10 Days of Happiness - Free online program to boost your wellbeing ( from ActionforHappiness )

1. Baseball5 in Kakuma Camp, June 2023. Contact Denis 
2. Advice for leaders during a crisis LinkedIN Learning 
4. Learn English with the British Council sites
5. Entrepreneurship Training Online with 
6. Artist training with 
7. Learning through play with LEGO perhaps, building our own school ? 
8. GMRT with Jeff, reading scripts online with other countries 
9. Learn with Grandma - chat online in zoom with Valerie, perhaps monthly 

partnered with 

  
  



Student references, sample :-

----

“I loved that I could write my ideas and got the message with them. This made me accountable to you and to myself about my goals.”

-Carmen

Program Participant

 
---

Apollo.io Email Marketing course with StepUp.One

student Rita Brown says :-

 I am so delighted to share with you all that I have successfully completed the Apollo.io Email Marketing course with StepUp.One .One It was an incredibly enriching experience, and I learned so much about effective email marketing strategies and techniques.

I want to give a special shoutout to 🎢 Mohamed Anis the founder of StepUp.One and my team leader, Deng Dak Malual who both encouraged and supported my colleagues and I to tackle this course. Their belief in our development and growth as professionals is truly inspiring, and I feel grateful to have such supportive mentors.

I highly recommend the StepUp.One Apollo.io Email Marketing course to anyone looking to enhance their skills in this field. The program is well-structured and informative. I am confident that the knowledge I gained from this course will be invaluable in my future endeavors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Football Summer Camp Kenya

  Summer Week being organised in Kenya, 100 kids expected, currently only have one football contact for ideas please CaSO Youths   or Vienna...