Friday 19 May 2023

Reading Aloud

 

Yesterday we read some library books at home. I read one to my 5 year old. - the first one said listen to this online also , so we looked it up

Here is the first book. it reinforced the reading. 


I thought wow, this is great. So we read the next book and I found that too. 

 

Wow, thats a great, story, I can tell you more about it. 

So then we did this one 




and then my 5 year old said, please can we watch Horton hears a who. So I found that here :-



and we watched it three times yesterday :-) 





Today, Sunday - we also read this one again 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Football Summer Camp Kenya

  Summer Week being organised in Kenya, 100 kids expected, currently only have one football contact for ideas please CaSO Youths   or Vienna...